ABOUT THIS GIFT SET:
Delicate and feminine gold earrings with cultured freshwater pearls and hammered detail. These handmade earrings and matching bracelet add a touch of elegance to any outfit. Named for refugee artisan Leeda from Afghanistan.
Included in the Delicate Pearl Gift Set in Gold:
- Matching Leeda freshwater pearl earrings and bracelet.
- Microfiber pouch in a lovely shade of pink, perfect for gifting!
- A card about the impact of this gift on the refugee and immigrant women artisans who made your earrings.
SUSTAINABILITY AND VALUES:
- Ethically made
- Women-founded and run brand.
- Designed by an all-female team in St. Louis, MO.
Sterling silver are sustainably-sourced in Albuquerque, NM.
- Hand-crafted by fairly paid, resettled refugee and immigrant women in St. Louis, MO.
CARE AND QUALITY:
- 14k fill and brass.
- Asymmetrical, 1/2" drop.
- Store with jewelry of the same tone (silver with silver, gold with gold).
- Gently polish with a jewelry polishing cloth as needed.