From sewing mentors to jewelry experts and sales gurus, we're always looking for volunteers in the St. Louis area!
- The Sewing Team meets Wednesday and Thursday mornings, 9 am - 12 pm, teaching (or assisting) classes, putting together take-home supply kits for artisans, sewing samples, organizing, etc. For more information please email email@example.com.
- The Jewelry Team meets the 3rd Saturday of the month, 9:30 am - 12 pm. For more information please email Jocelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Sales Team works at shows and events, usually on Saturdays once or twice a month. Volunteer Sales Reps love telling our story to customers. Volunteers with setup/teardown help transport sales displays and products to events. For more information please email Cheryl at SalesManager@forai.org.
- ESL Tutors and Mentors meet with refugee artisans one-on-one for community and language learning support. Must commit to meeting once a week via zoom (for ESL) or once a month in person (for Mentors). For more information please email email@example.com.
- Marketing and Sales Internships are available for 60-120 hours per semester. For more information please email Cheryl at SalesManager@forai.org for a description.
- Volunteers with our Annual "Happy Hour and Fundraiser" (October 14, 2021, Schlafly Tap Room) assist with silent auction item solicitation, technology, creative collateral, event logistics, and more. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Us! Bring family and friends to our upcoming events!
Shop Online! Support our artisans with your purchases.